On grabbing one's own breasts

acbc51147e9c94cba11e740ae6a40f53.jpg
  • Bernie Glynn Show off!

• Jason Patrick Lambert So do I. What's your point?

• Missy Jubilee Just stating the facts for the record your honor, just in case there was any doubt  x

• Bernie Glynn Yes Yes Ms. Jubilee. we've all seen the video... I still say you are just showing off 

• TRH Me too!

• Missy Jubilee TRH and I are just creatively expressive bodywise. Show-off?. I'm not familiar with this concept?. Is it a thing that girls do because it's one of the few thing that they can exert power over men within a highly patriarchal society?. Is that like a shark biting things because it's got a big arse mouth to bite things with?. Bad sharks. Such showoffs! Get you some knowledge and awreness sharks. Otherwise it's going to be like - I just got bitten by a shark. Don't worry about it, they're just showoffs. Just ignore it. Boo-fuckin-yah on the reasoned argument front  x

• Missy Jubilee If there was an emoticon for a smug self satisfied look, I would place it here........... x

• TRH I heard Dr Karl say today that woman's breasts are actually modified sweat glands that can convert blood into milk.... basically boobs have super powers! And they feel fkn awesome... who in their right mind would have them and not grab them... just sayin

• Bernie Glynn Yes I agree TRH, who would not grab them, so when are you going to let me grab them? I've seen your Facebook page. It seems its all about woman power - well good on you! Seriously, all power to you.

• Missy Jubilee If I had an emoticon for uncomfortable silence, I would put it here....................... x

• Bernie Glynn Yes... it would be a good place to put it...

• Joāo Dujon Pereira Bernie.... be respectful, go grab your own boobs.

• TRH Totally Missy Jubilee... or a button that says "wrong town "

• Bernie Glynn I shouldn't have mentioned woman power - damn it!

• Bernie Glynn In a cosmic sense, we are all the same thing, we are all of the one spirit, so that means in a weird way, all boobs are up for the grabbin! But in a more legal way, that seems to be a fast way to gaol... so I better not, even though I want to...

• Missy Jubilee I kid you Bernie. TRH, put a black mark in the I'm just a sexist pig column for Bernie. But by the end of the day, he will have quantitatively more marks in the I'm really a good guy column. He just can't help it. He is infected with a nasty case of penis and testicles.  x

• TRH LOL

• Bernie Glynn Damned P&T infection... I can't help it. Sorry TRH.

• Missy Jubilee Bernie, meet Joao. Joao meet Bernie. Joao plays with TRH's breasts (I assume). Just useful and pertinent information. Is there an emoticon for .....o fuck!. x

• Bernie Glynn Is there a secret club here that I have not been invited to Missy? Like the Victorian Women's Sexual Power and Boob Grabbin' Club. Because if that club exists, I want IN! 

• Joāo Dujon Pereira Just because one has a penis and testicles, doesn't mean one can't be respectful in their manner. It is really quiet farking simple. P.s my comments aren't only coming from the basis that I actually have access to her breasts, it is in general.

• Missy Jubilee I just realised there is a huge need for useful emoticon design. Like a drive a truck through gap in the market. Fuck short films, emoticons is where the fistful of dollars is.  x
  • Bernie Glynn Hmmm well I meant no disrespect Joāo. I was just tryig to have fun with the boob grabbin' thing.

• Missy Jubilee Joao, can I do a tip jar for emoticon design? Cause I'm going to be all over that shit  x

• Joāo Dujon Pereira You can do anything you please... you already do 

• Missy Jubilee I back Bernie up on that Joao. We all say things we say good humouredly, but it comes out wrong. I vouch for Bernie. I know that's not worth much, but it's all I got. Maybe I should set up a tip jar for having Bernie's back. Bernie get your wallet out.  x

• Bernie Glynn My Wallet...Again! Oh.. OK!. Sheese!

• Missy Jubilee I on the other hand have never said anything wrong. People just seem to avoid me after I have spoken to them. But I don't think they're related. Hmmmmm......... x

• Vinod Chellath its part of their body....own body,

• Bernie Glynn Vinod, lets not get into a deep spiritual conversation here. I just ask one question, if there was a big bang, where did the nachos come from - answer that my friend and you will know that all boobs are part of the great boob...

• Missy Jubilee No Juan ever said no to nachos. Ever.  x

• Bernie Glynn CUMB... No Juan... heheheh